If there has been a significant change in your organisation, you are obligated to let the Community Housing Regulatory Authority (CHRA) know.
Use the Change reporting form [PDF, 658 KB] to update your details:
Examples of the types of changes you should notify CHRA about include:
- Community housing provider's (CHP’s) legal name.
- Type of organisation or incorporation details.
- CHP’s contact details.
- CHP’s geographical location.
- Membership of the CHP’s governing body, including biographies of new members.
- Name or job title of any member of the CHP’s senior management team, including biographies of new senior management members.
- The CHP’s constitution or enabling document. E.g. the CHP’s objects or functions or scope of activities.
- The CHP’s AGM date.
- Acquisition or development of rental housing stock.